- Parallel sessions of ISBE 2020 will be conducted using the Zoom app (link will be provided later).
- You should check your session day and time by viewing the Parallel Session schedule. All times are shown in Western Indonesia Time (UTC+07:00).
- The author must present in the session as scheduled (if possible, please be ready and join your session 5-10 minutes before the start of the overall session). If the author did not present the paper, the paper will be automatically withdrawn from publishing with ISBE 2020.
- When login to the Zoom meeting, please login using your paper ID and full name (example: 01. Nurul Intan or 02 & 03 Siti Fauziyah if you have multiple papers to be presented)
- The oral presentations will be allocated a 15-minute time slot which includes the presentation, Q&A, and the transition to the next presentation.
- All presenters are required to make 10-12 minutes of presentation video to allow 3-5 minutes for the Q&A session. You can submit your presentation file to the committee through this link: https://bit.ly/ISBE2020PresentationFile, and we will play the video during the session for you. We very recommend you to submit the presentation to us to avoid technical problems during the session, but if you don’t want to submit it, please make sure your video is ready for your presentation as scheduled.
- During the parallel session, all presenters should turn on the video feature (all the mics will be muted except the presenter).
- For every session, presenters are not allowed to leave the breakout room during the session. There will be a photo session of all the presenters and the session chair at the end of the session (If you need to leave the session momentarily, please tell the session chair through chat window).
- There will be scoring for all the presentations from the session chair. The scoring for ISBE 2020 Best Papers will be combined from reviews score and oral presentation score.
- All parallel session is being recorded.
- If you have questions for the presenter, type your questions in the chat window at the bottom of the screen and we will get to as many as possible at the end of each talk.
If you are not familiar with using ZOOM app, we recommend you to download and try the app beforehand with your friends, especially how to do a share screen from your laptop/PC.